Paul Watson interview

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gubben
Clan Member

Paul Watson interview

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:40 pm

i shot this before xmas but been too busy to do anything with it. Put it up today, after slapping it together yesterday. The shot sux and the audio is terrible... must have been hax imo, but anyways, what Paul says is gold, check it out

http://youtu.be/nAsWOOiAiCw

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:15 pm

some people would call this a conspiracy theory gubs...

but hey - awesome interview :)

bit of a shame imo that Greenpeace aren't promoting megantic engines for the electricity grid and transport sector...would do away with climate change in a jiffy....

as for these idiots that want to rape the oceans of our ecological system just to experience eating whale brains or koala brains...+1 for greenpeace and their work :)

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:02 pm

sorry what is the conspiracy theory here?

Is that magnetic engines you are meaning?

Eating whale brains and koala brains? wtf you on about lol?

Btw its not Greenpeace its Sea Shepherd.... Totally different organisation. Paul used to be with Greenpeace but broke away...

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Sea Shepherd...Greenpeace...same goals in the ocean imo - stop the incessant pillaging of whales, etc.

Magnetic yes lol @ typo

The Japanese eat whale brains and koala brains (and so many more animal parts e.g. Tiger brains and Tiger genitals, etc ,etc) as an exclusive, high-end delicacy.
http://tigerhomes.org/animal/poaching.cfm
They believe by doing so it imparts some of the divinity of the animal they are eating onto their own selves. That is wtf I'm on about.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:08 pm

well i cant see anywhere where it says anything about japanese eating whale brains (nor koala brains for that matter), thats wtf im asking?

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:30 pm

lol

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:38 pm

"Sea Shepherd Australian Director, Jeff Hansen, says, “During its past seven campaigns, Sea Shepherd has saved the lives of over 2,781 whales and has exposed illegal whaling activities in the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary to the entire world. Last season, 863 Whales were saved from the brutal harpoons of the whaling fleet."
http://www.seashepherd.org/australia/

"Whaling in Japan: Power Politics and Diplomacy." "Japan’s whaling policy is determined, executed and assessed by a small governing elite. The whaling industry is not financially viable. Its job is to spread pro-whaling propaganda and manipulate public opinion so that people think that eating whale meat is part of our national culture."
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/japa ... whale-meat

The main reason the whales (and other parts of the ecology like koalas) are in danger is because a few powerful people want to eat them...These people, as I said, eat rare foods - the rarer the better. They include brains, genitals and other parts of these animals, mammals and fish. The connection I've made is not so loose imo?!?

Anyway...+1 to all environmental lovers like the Sea Shepard

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Again, no mention of whale brain eating. Whale meat yes. Whale brain...? no. Koala brain? no.

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:06 pm

+ 1 to the eating of foreign brains!

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 pm

ok sifz whatever you reckon bro... still dont know where the conspiracy theory comes in. Ive never heard of the japanese eating whale brains, but if you see the connection, power to ya!

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:17 pm

i totally agree with the principal of what he is doin
but i question how he goes about it
those idiots that jumped on the jap ship shoulda been locked up....... put over a barrel and fisted by hellboy (big hand)
we paid to go and get them (the taxpayer)
so since then paul watson = fail

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:34 pm

did you watch clip scummy?

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:59 pm

sighhhh...sorry gubs...i gracefully digress :)

sags
Clan Member

Postby sags » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 am

i like the whale wars series and look forward to the next one
Paul does a good job, i agree with most of what he say's and anyway its good entertainment

Return to “Talk Zone”