The circle.

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:55 pm

haha get over yourself, you actually care or buy into that shit. as Gubbs said its tabloid sensationilised bullshit. My dads served in the army for over 30 years and is of quite high rank so yes i do respect that, however i wont buy into tabloid shit..

ql ftw tv for the loss, think for yourself.

Politix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Politix » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 pm

you should be ashamed im not even going to bother giving you the time of day

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:58 pm

hahaha. there is more to life than channel 10, im sorry there really is.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:59 pm

ashamed of what? not knowing what bullshit is being spouted on some tabloid tv show? i dont get it.

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 pm

yer i just lost interest with even bothering to see what the fuss was over.
IS that cured or what! :D
Zena was cool though
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:23 pm

tv is brain rot.

nuff said.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Politix

Re:

Postby Politix » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:36 pm

hardy

Re: Re:

Postby hardy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:50 pm

The media disrespected a member of society ... since when is this news? Ben Roberts-Smith VC or not. Worse than disrespecting the average joe, yes, wacky waving inflatable army guy worthy, not so much.

Also, what is Australianism?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

Politix

Postby Politix » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:56 pm

VC obviously doesn't mean as much to you as it does to me.

Sticking up for someone who stuck up for us in a time of need for Australia, I guess I'm more patriotic than others.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:11 pm

the media is always doin this .....wtf .....who cares
i do respect people who fight for out freedom but seriously ......... its a tv show, maybe they shouldnt have said what they did
but they said sorry....... should be the end of it
i dont watch this shit, but i did hear about it in the news ..... dunno why it even made the news tbh !

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 pm

You would be surprised about what the VC means to some. I just don't give my time to poor 'journalism', attempts at news and the mass media agenda. The opinion of a half-wit on a time-filling television show is not worth 2 cents.

Yes, she should be sacked, and channel 10 should have a serious look at its TV presenters.

Australia is more concerned over opinions and gossip (read: its like days of our lives) than any real news.

The question I pose is this, how much attention would this have received if it was made about any other soldier that has returned from Afghanistan (or any other overseas operation for that fact).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Politix

Postby Politix » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 pm

I'm quite certain it would be the same outrage.

Yeah it may be media oriented but it's still what i want to happen, George Negus should of known better. They only apologized because they had to, if they really didn't mean it why would they of said it in the first place?

All i want is for the show to be axed, because i'm an evil bastard

Politix

Re: Re:

Postby Politix » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”