The circle.

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Politix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The circle.

Postby Politix » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Opinions? i have a facebook page atm with quite a following.

http://www.facebook.com/AxeTheCircle

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:34 pm

wtf?

ske7chy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ske7chy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:11 pm

You don't know gubben?

Politix

Re: The circle.

Postby Politix » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:33 pm

gubben man how can you not know?

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 pm

facebooks for morons :) just ask the cia :)

Wow everybody lets click like so i can feel better about myself and all the virtual fake attention im seeking. Woohoo :) The more ppl i can get to click that glourious ever so popular button, the better person i must be..

If only life was that easy lol

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 pm

facebook is for teenage girls and ppl that wanna be girls
i bet u girls use ur phone to txt as well ?
yes i set a account 2 years ago and havnt been back since lol
it is shit ............ nuff said

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Re: The circle.

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:47 am

i havent watched television in nearly 5 years, so if its a tv show, i have no clue...

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Do you guys live with your grandparents?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:01 pm

?

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:32 pm

lol yer , i don't watch much tv "cept on my computer"lol ,channels like sbs ,programmes like doc who, mostly ,with the doc being a favorite all my life ,is what the internety was made for.

Facebook is really handy when you get older and live 1000's of Kilometres from friends and family's ,really it is no different to the mobile phone you carry everwhere ,very handy point of contact .The problem has always been the missuse and abuse of these systems ,by spammerz,scammerz,and some powers which be ,but every network in a connected multiplexed world has this issue.
even the humble shortwave is no different , but handy .

Awareness is whats most important.

So what circle? sorry no idea either,:)
To busy working ATM for Facebook lol ,I'd be stuck there for days ,maybe weeks,but later down the track ,after the "eagle has landed "err, "the goose has laid the opal egg",
DOH!
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:03 pm

The circle is a women supremacy show. The used to fight for equality now they fight for superiority.

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Politix

Postby Politix » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Omg read the fucking news, HARDY on the circle Yumi Stynes and George Negus both offended VC Ben roberts-smith who fought for this country to protect us and then these two fuck heads go on TV and say that "He's probably going down there to fetch his brain" over a picture of him in a pool looking quite masculine, and then negus pipes up saying that "He's not up to it in the sack" because of his inability to have children and his wife receiving IVF and having twins. AND THEN Yumi quotes negus and then say "You're trying to say he's a dud root".

Is that the kind of respect you want shown towards a national war hero who fought for his mates and australia? Or are you as scummy as they are?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Politix its not "news" believe me, its tabloid shit. And what they said, was stupid for sure and reprehensible, under the circumstances. But news? sorry no. And i just dont watch tv after having worked in commercial production for many years. I watch films, and sometimes a program here and there on dvd but i dont get locked into the system of control and manipulation that tv eventually weilds over you. So its got nothing to do with being scummy. Its just some stupid show on a stupid network for people that live vicariously through the stupid stories taht they broadcast on these show... i prefer to play ql than watch tv tbh...

Return to “Talk Zone”