The circle.

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

anomvoltz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby anomvoltz » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:01 am

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The circle.

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:41 am

ske7chy - it's easy to paint one's self into a corner when trying to hide from the broken glass that comes from throwing stones...

tunnel vision aka ignorance is something everyone faces...everyone...but the ability to de decent about it is another thing altogether and is also something we all face/fail/succeed...

the aggression really...on the street if this conversation was happening with certain people (whom aren't unedcuated idiots as you put it) but are well prepared to be violent when attacked...i'd say they would've done so by now...you think being educated gives you the right to be judgemental? to bring someone else down? i reckon i'd stick to the arguements and take a back seat on the sledging...(H u2 :) )

as for the circle...it's not as bad as some shows out there...but yeah it's bad and should be axed but the media is owned by the few...go chat to boy-packer and see what he has to say about this? better yet - what would he say? i reckon he would say - thanks for your input your recommendation will be filed with the appropriate people. then...somewhere in a computer database somewhere...against your name...a little checkbox will be ticked...lol

srsly though - it's a lame show like 90% of the programming on TEN and all other mainstream TV. but did you know that not in school where the educated gain their programmed theoretical knowledge...but at home as a little child...we learn something...it's called: "how to turn the TV on and *OFF*". try turning it off and go read a book? Or watch a documentary? Seen Food Inc? Seen Bowling For Columbine?

I have to say I lmao when I saw someone had created a thread about a TEN crap TV show at intothepit...can I do one? I reckon I might make: "New TV/Doco Show: The Successful Preoccupation Of The Educated Mind With Shallow Subjective Topics"

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Then it wasn't directed at you gubben.

I never said drug use is bad, please tell me when I said that. I said the "copious amounts" Doing drugs isn't what does the damage, getting addicted is.

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Ok mate.. herpa derpa, Every phenethylamine and tryptamine compound does damage to your brain from the word go. So yes the use of drugs is "bad for you" whether your a heavy user or not.. It's like alot of thing's in life, moderation is the key. ofcourse the damage will be more if you over induldge.. But dont play the whole stereotypical "addict" approach :roll:

You have recreational users, habbitual users and dependant users and yes they are all different.

Now read.

http://www.erowid.org
http://www.bluelight.ru
http://www.maps.org

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:47 pm

read erowid? wouldn't that take a long time? like a really long time? lol (*big site imo!)

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:50 pm

ske7chy

Re:

Postby ske7chy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:13 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Woohoo, your on the money mate arent ya lol..

I am not saying your right or wrong lol but yes buddy, to an extent i agree with you lol, well observed....

You have a low awaress on drugs which is fine you don't use them, thats to be expected from someone with no drug experience..

Dont start thinking that you have an understanding on drugs now though.. please lol :)

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Just remember alcohol is a drug too - ever gotten drunk sketchy? Well the only way to get drunk is to drink copious amounts of the drug known as alcohol (which is responsible for more deaths worldwide than any other drug?? need confirmation on that). Need a coffee in the morning to wake up? Redbulls? Copious amounts of the physiologically addictive drug called caffeine....

In the words of Dr Karl - All drugs are poisons, it's just the dosage that determines the effect....
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Amen Jay,

in fact alcohol is one of the few drugs that you can actually die from during withdrawal. Not even heroin can kill you like that. I find all the old school generation are quick to point the finger at pot smokers for being "druggies" while in one hand they hold a ciggie and the other a glass of scotch, and drop their pharmaceuticals whenever they need it.

I saw a T-shirt a while ago at the Nimbin Mardi Grass which read:

God made pot, man made alcohol, who do you trust?... religious belief aside, the T-shirt had a point....

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:16 pm

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:20 pm

puff puff pass.... :)

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:20 pm

:) Brilliant!

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:21 pm

I never once said I have never taken drugs.

Return to “Talk Zone”