Kamikazee
Admin

Re:

Postby Kamikazee » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:28 pm

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Politix dont misinterpret my disdain for television as having any unpatriotic sentiments. Im not saying it wasnt out of order what they said on the show. Im just saying that i dont pay any attention to idiot tv shows. And i am certainly not defending them or endorsing them, how could i be if i'm calling them idiots?

Why would they have said it if they didnt believe it? Probably thought they were being funny, insightful or clever who knows? Whether inadvertantly or not, it became sensationalised. Dont give tv presenters so much importance.

Btw, over zealous patriotism is one of the main causes of war.

ske7chy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ske7chy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Lol. Assuming war hero's being offended by stupid delusional women is tabloid shit.

Are you guys actually being serious right now? Did your mother's stand a little to close to the microwave when you were in her womb?

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:12 pm

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:17 pm

No, you just have no idea about life. You slur words together and prey all the best that it makes sense. I could eat alphabet soup and shit a more coherent sentence that you insist on putting together, despite the obvious gaps in your education.

If feminist women talking smack about the people that are the sole the reason you are alive today doesn't make you sick, maybe you should just go jump. Make sure there is sharp rocks at the bottom, or else it might get ugly, you might survive.

"You have basically failed to agree to disagree with anyones opinion in here which is sad and then you go on to make it personal because you fail to understand a difference of opinion.."

Isn't that exactly what you do? Every time I post no matter what I post? Lol And again (for the 4th time) my lack of voice recognition keyboard makes me wonder how i'm opening my mouth.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:41 pm

ske7chy wrote:

"Did your mother's stand a little to close to the microwave when you were in her womb?"

When i was in my mother's womb, microwaves didnt exist youngster. If it is on those tabloid shows, it becomes tabloid shit. No matter what it is. Put a plate of good food in a garbage bin and it becomes garbage. Nuff said.

"If feminist women talking smack about the people that are the sole the reason you are alive today "

Thats a long bow to draw ske7chy. There is no way i am soley alive today from anything our military is fighting for today. That honour goes to my grandparents and great uncles (who fought in both WW1 and WW2. One side of my family were completely genocided back in 1915 by the Turks but thats another story).

Tabloid TV shows rely on your reactions to bring in the revenue of ratings (even if this one has backfired with sponsors pulling out of show). Dont give them that power, ftw.

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:03 pm

ske7chy

Re:

Postby ske7chy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 pm

so wait a minute, the raison d'etre of this post is because some idiot tv show makes a joke of our soldier, but you are now saying the organisation this soldier belongs to (and therefore by default all the soldiers in it) are a joke?

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Care to elaborate Ske7chy ?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

ske7chy

Re:

Postby ske7chy » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:34 pm

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Actually, the ADF and NZDF both fight for the freedom and protection of the south pacific. You're obviously too young to remember the Timor conflict.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

hardy

Re: Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:28 pm

kplxz

Re: The circle.

Postby kplxz » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:36 pm

lol this thread has moved on from the first post!

or as i said to myself while reading through this page, "holy sh*t lol"

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”