A SERIOUS QUESTION

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A SERIOUS QUESTION

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:25 pm

was thinking i'ed like to introduce a new thread where every friday night a serious question is posed for all to ponder.
what do you people reckon?

ok i'ed like some advice please.
i have two boys aged 17 and 14 (scollface and barrahir).
do you think i should demonstrate the light the fart trick to them?

only serious replys please.

pooGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby pooGz » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:30 pm

can you post it here? i'd like to see a fart backfire :>

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:32 pm

i know there is a serious occupational health and safety issue involved, that is why i need advice.
i thank you

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:33 pm

They will remind you that has been your birthday party trick for auntie julia ... for 5 years running :roll:

I think it would be time to graduate them to the 3 table tennis ball smoke Bomba :naughty:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:37 pm

haha, yes show them!

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:39 pm

I say do it Bomba there's so much worse they could be doin than what is a MOSTLY-harmless seriously funny gag! I just turned 36 in January and am still lightin farts. Never too old or (within reason) young I say.

EDIT: Must warn your fellas that this is the ONLY time that fire should be permitted near one's population production pole...
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:52 pm

hmmm, ok ffs is this just a selfish secret desire to relive my young adulthood years, or
a genuine desire to advance their self exploration skills?

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 pm

lol, its both

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Well if anything there's a bit of science behind it you could explain. They'll never forget about methane!

It's funny tho Bom, I found out all the shit my dad did as a kid (over a few beers in my adult years), and he did the same stupid shit I did as a kid lol but never taught us, we just worked it out anyways. Would been fkn hilariously cool if dad taught us fart lighting as a kid tho. He used to do the worst ones lol - be deadly to try and light em :lol:
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

spud
Wiggles

Re:

Postby spud » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:17 am

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:52 pm

The various unabridged versions of "1001 Arabian Nights" have some legendary fart tales and stories from ancient times ,including the The Tale of the Father of Farts and The Historic Fart .

Which brings to Question "Who Was the First Pyrofartoligist ?"

Did Mark Anthony who was famous for his boyish pranks and practical jokes for a laugh with the Troops ,let rip over a oil lamp to the delight of his crew?
or was this fine display of art and skill still far off in the distant future?.

Could the Legends of Fire Breathing Dragons really be ancient stories of Master Fartoligists of olden days laying waste to the foe with secrect baked bean formulas handed down from antiquity ?
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:55 pm

I like to imagine the look of surprise on the face of the first bloke/woman to discover the fact :D Could have been a couple of neanderthals who maybe sat a little to close to the fire? Or some caveman who's just discovered fire and is havin a sneaky perve at his mrs rusty bullet hole when she lets rip..... :lol:

pooGz
Clan Member

Postby pooGz » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:01 pm

So Bomba - have you shown them how its done yet?

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:17 pm

If yours are anything like mine, I would not recommend it. Could endanger the neighbours as well as those in close proximity. If you must do it, I would suggest bomb proof suits. Hmmm. maybe chemical resistant would be good to.

If you have already done it, who survived?
Did I just say that?

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:44 pm

And of course the pre explosion briefing will have to cover the dangers of anal hair....

Return to “Talk Zone”