The God Delusion

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Sun May 06, 2012 5:00 pm

And there of and racing!

cresh0r
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cresh0r » Mon May 07, 2012 5:03 pm

they're*

off*
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon May 07, 2012 5:35 pm

and r@cen

kidToni78

Re:

Postby kidToni78 » Mon May 07, 2012 7:36 pm

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Mon May 07, 2012 10:54 pm

He has a point

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon May 07, 2012 11:53 pm

he was quoting the article that gubs had posted the link to...

what is empty space? space inbetween planets? where matter and dark matter exists? is there such a thing as emtpy space? before there was a universe what was there? where did the universe come from if there was no space then?

assuming we know the answers to the big questions is well.....

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Fri May 11, 2012 5:08 pm

:o wow

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri May 11, 2012 5:40 pm

cresh0r

Re: Re:

Postby cresh0r » Fri May 11, 2012 6:21 pm

people read and follow and believe in a book of god which has been corrupted? ......and this makes me ignorant :o

i think its interesting how people sell the bible and worship it, yet it isnt fully the "words of god" or whatever...cause it has so much corruption :P makes me think :p how is any of the bible words from god?

just a interesting concept from a person who believes in god, but not the corrupt sexist bible :)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat May 12, 2012 12:52 am

can't argue with that...my demotivators effectively demotivated there :)

zero557
Location: In the corner of your screen just about to snipe you.

Postby zero557 » Wed May 16, 2012 5:26 pm

The caps on every single word really bugs me -.-
~zero557

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Sun May 20, 2012 1:13 pm

This is a good video about Science and the Moral dilemma of Albert Einstein ,well worth watching when you got time

Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

Gubben
Clan Member

Re: The God Delusion

Postby Gubben » Thu May 24, 2012 7:31 am

:)
Attachments
leviticus.jpg

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Thu May 24, 2012 1:12 pm

BAHAHAHA nice one gubbs lol
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu May 24, 2012 9:13 pm

but really what does that post mean gubs?

that there are people in the world...lots of them who believe that being stupid is ok?

like our beloved military that kill innocent civilians? or like scientists that aid the development of the war programs that do just that? or like politicians who are corrupt? like lawyers who defend rapists? if i said they were atheists or christians would it matter?

there are people being stupid everywhere....not like it's a news flash...christianity is a belief system that has gone from one source out to his disciples and through so many changes it's no surprise that there are versions of it that are stupid too...

the truth shall set you free...that phrase is cool imo. be a good person and do the hard yards or don't.

again tho, if we all posted up pics or other info about the retarded corruption of the original teachings of the bible this thread would be millions of pages. and same if we were to post up about the retarded things people that believe in other systems of belief did and those who don't believe in anything did.

what's the point there gubs? to ridicule christianity? pointing to some corrupted document seems a little one sided when the stories about all the healing and the reason of being human and so on doesn't get a mention imo

i think there are many paths to the truth...lots of belief systems believe in one god...others believe in other things...but grabbing an outdated law from the 1900s to point out how lame the voting public are is as of much use as grabbing an outdated bible phrase to point out the lameness of what Jesus was teaching...

[edit] maybe it's a joke post? and i said all that in response to a lol? i dunno lol

Return to “Talk Zone”