The God Delusion

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:13 pm

shite i had to edit because i spelt spelling wrong lmao @ myself .

More effort Dv8 , more effort Dv8 FFs comon you can do it ...

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:19 pm

http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/evolutionist
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/evolutionist
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/evolutionist

owned

'creationism only collides with a few aspects of science. particular areas of biology, and paleontology are the only 2 you listed. many huge discoveries in science have been made by creationists and it doesn't alter their views.'

owned

"gravitationist"
owned by self

seriously not trying to put you down :ugh:
Last edited by Dv8 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm

din't put any effort into that AT all sry .'

showed too , missed a , hangon need to google ...............apostraphe or is it a puctuation mark ?
Fooked if i know lmao @ myself again shite ...

kidToni78

Re:

Postby kidToni78 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:31 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:44 pm

kidToni78

Re: The God Delusion

Postby kidToni78 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Exactly sifz. There is not a single religious official who supports war?

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Not only do they not support war. But most of them take vows of the simple life, taking minimal wages and making their church a charity? I guess what I'm trying to say is that almost all real religions don't make money?

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 am

wow. If my post was a bomb target you jokers just destroyed the ground in a 50 mile radius while leaving the point completely unscathed. With the exception of sifz, the failure to comprehend evident in those hilariously heated replies is profound. I'm embarrassed for all 3 of you fucking idiots. But hey, at least you've guaranteed that I won't open this mire of stupidity again, so that's something.

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 am

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:57 am

"i personally think that the only reason that athiests have never been able to out argue christians with their point of view is because all they do is make personal attacks, without ever acknowledging the other side as even fucking being human. the way your talking here, is just ignorant, obnoxious, and out-right rude."

+1 and it is typical of the attacks we get here ,

And spud this is ok

Sorry dv8 but I am now past of the point of trying to pretend to respect your opinion - you clearly have no respect for anyone elses and your posts are now becoming insulting
"I'm embarrassed for all 3 of you fucking idiots.'

Sorry spud but when did i lower myself to your standard ? When have i insulted ? That is a joke , and yes you will look at this post again , you may not log in but you will be one of the invisible guests . You are attacking because of a belief which you dont agree with .

This whole thread is actually a joke and should be locked both Blink and Spud have attacked personally because of a disagreement of views , other ppl havent lowered themselves . The thread was ( THE GOD DELUSION ) now if its a one sided attack on christianity then all's sweet in Blink and spuds world .

Is that paragraphed enough for you all can you find a reason to discredit christianity because of bad gramma .

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Kidtoni's mad :lol:

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:18 pm

not really, the point i'm just trying to make is that spud's beliefs are no more provable than ours, so in a way evolutionists are as much religious as christians, because evolutionism can be considered a religion? it has it's own text (The Origin of Species), it has a following of people who believe in it, and it is (at the moment) entirely unproveable. nobody else in this thread except for the athiests (namely blink and spud, not talking about all of you) has lowered themselves to the extend to directly insult the other side (except for flyphe who called you a twat). you sound like your basically saying "i'm right because your stupid". last time i saw someone use that as a method of using an argument was when i was 8.

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:39 pm

Lol, all of this you have to remember is just an opinion and yes your entitled to it but don't come in here like a bat out of hell trying to tell everyone the way things are. Your 15 ffs, remember that..

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Started reading the last page till some mental giant ( and yes I am loling as I type) said something like most churches don't make money !!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't read five or so pages before that so its possibly sarcasm, but if it's not I wouldn't bother posting a view again that you want us to take seriously.

Flyphe

Postby Flyphe » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Spud

Cod3r

Return to “Talk Zone”