The God Delusion

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

xel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby xel » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Trust you to use a mcdonalds pic creshor.

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 pm

WTF with your sig cresh ?

LOK OUT - DIKOFTVUP CRESH ON DA COUCH

Please - Please - NO PICS !!! ..... my eyes are already burning.

:lol: :D
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Btw xel is ske7ch..

INKoRP

Re: The God Delusion

Postby INKoRP » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:23 pm

:D

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:46 am

what you all need to remember is that religion is like a penis.

it's great to have one, and great to be proud of it. but don't go flopping it out in public, and certainly don't go forcing it down childrens throats.

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:59 am

i do not have the energy to read through all these posts, but what you need to realize is that there is a huge difference between belief in evolution and atheism. Charles Darwin was a christian, in fact before he started work on "The Origin of Species" he was studying to become a pastor. people like Richard Dawkins take his words to an extreme that was never meant to be taken to. This was debated on Q&A (the ABC tv show) a few weeks back when they had Richard Dawkins & George Pell (catholic Bishop from sydney) on at the same time. Richard Dawkins was torn apart and made to look like he didn't know what he was talking about at all. Evolution is NOT contradictory to Christianity at all.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/txt/s3469101.htm

that's a link to the Q&A episode on abc.net.au

it's a very interesting watch if anybody has an hour. I personally am Christian, but i do not attend church, i never have. Yes i was raised in a christian family, but i was given a choice from a very young age, my sister is Agnostic, and so was I for several years, but then i realized that there is no way that something as beautiful as this planet could occur by chance. There are also very few points in scientific theories of creation that directly contradict christianity and have HUGE amounts of evidence.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:24 am

Will watch kidToni , ty for link , i was ticked of that i missed it .

"i realized that there is no way that something as beautiful as this planet could occur by chance"

My view exactly , Natural selection imo is a word used to imply they dont know why things have order , ( ) select's the best parts and discards the rest .

cheers

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:37 pm

all you atheists in here are saying "natural selection" and "evolution" left right and centre, but really you all just seem to be throwing the words around with no realy point or meaning. i'm only 15, but i've been stuying religion and atheism for the past 2 years a LOT as we did Judaism, Islam, and Christianity in one of my history classes and we did Evolution in science. I will tell you right now that i have watched hours of Richard Dawkins talking and he just repeats the same words and says that there is tonnes of evidence supporting evolution from a single cell, but he never says what that evidence is? I can tell you right now that there is very very little evidence supporting it, because in fact, all the evidence they have only confirms evolution on a minor scale. there is next to no evidence that we all came from a single cell that also complete contradicts the christian beliefs. if you can find something in a valid article (preferably written by Richard Dawkins because personally i think he's an idiot) then please link me.

GG athiests.

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:41 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

i don't know if you have all seen this one but it's a fantastic poem that explains how it's NOT religion that causes war, it's the extremists in the religions.

i would also like you all to watch the amazing atheist's reply to this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBo7Z_abiLE

as is the case with at least 99% of atheist's around, he is criticizing things that he hasn't taken any time into learning about. he sounds like a complete idiot to anyone who has any knowledge of what he is talking about, and a lot of you guys in here do too. if you want to criticize something, the learn something about it first. this is the reason that atheism will never tromp religion. people who BELIEVE will take the time out to learn about what they are criticizing, because it matters to them.

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Ow, we have a new voice.

... and you are who ?
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:28 pm

my secret :)

kidToni78

Re: Re:

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:44 pm

booGz
Clan Member

Re:

Postby booGz » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:46 pm

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:47 pm

also i would like to ask you, have any of you who are argueing that we evolved from a single cell ever actually read the Origin of Species ?

+ dammit boogz -.-

Flyphe

Postby Flyphe » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:27 pm

To those arguing evolution, do your research. Look up this:

1 - Genome
2 - Allele
3 - Law of entropy

These are scientific facts in-which you cant argue with. These 3 things prove evolution wrong. Its not Fact its a theory.
Cod3r

Return to “Talk Zone”