The God Delusion

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Brunowa
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Re:

Postby Brunowa » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:48 am

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The God Delusion

Postby hardy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:48 am

:)

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:22 am

yes...
Attachments
425771_291375554269070_290687021004590_709013_2027504798_n.jpg

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:30 am

:) True that

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:29 pm

I'm disppointed with you guys. Not one mention of the aliens that seeded Earth with DNA just to see what would happen :)

Anyone ever read The Dosadi Experiment by Frank Herbert?

Creation versus evolution versus alien intervention. lol

Seriously though, all those people that say 'what are the odds of this and that", check out this

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap120312.html (let it load)

Feel small?

That's because we are small. There are no odds in an infinite universe. The probability of anything and everything ocurring approaches 1 when there is infinite space and time.

Square

kplxz

Re: Re:

Postby kplxz » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:13 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:51 pm

kplxz ,

your posts are at least open minded and shows you are at least not just following the crowd :wink:

What you say about the vatican and government is very true .
The bible talks about the vatican(catholic church) as a harlot sitting on the Governments of the earth and
commiting fornication with them .
It has been a mutual freinship with benefits for many many years .
But a prophecy to watch out for in the bible (not my prophecy as some have suggested lol)
Is that when this global govermnet is formed it will turn on the church and destroy it with no
alliegence at all shown .

Like ive said
.Global government
.destruction of all religion(starting with the vatican)
.Unique ID
.Global Goverment setting up "one"Religion
.Mass genocide
.etc etc.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 am

kplxz i should pm u .
as i really dont want to post here lol .

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:25 am

Has any body hear actually looked at evolution in any depth ?

So something evolved from the sea to become mammals , only to return to the sea to become dolphins and whales ,
hangon also this same creature that came from the sea that returned also inbetween evolved into horses etc ...

Yes im mocking evolution in the same way ppl mock creation .
Evolution is trying to explain the impossible and fill in the gaps with theories and hypothesis .

And i BET their is species in the scientific vaults that evolutionists cannot explain and that would expose
evoution for what it is an impposible crock of S**T ...

Why would naturaul selection choose a species to go on land "devlelop" Air breathing lungs only to return to the sea?
Attachments
images.jpg
creatures that defy evoluton
images.jpg (7.43 KiB) Viewed 2160 times
images1.jpg
images1.jpg (8.88 KiB) Viewed 2160 times
Last edited by Dv8 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:43 pm

lol dv8, bro, we are all part of a crowd... you follow the crowd that follows God... it would appear that many here dont believe in an interventionist christian or otherwise God, and therefore a different crowd... suggesting that Sifz is open minded because his thoughts are more in line with yours and that it is free thinking is a joke right?

I mean your comment: "Evolution is trying to explain the impossible and fill in the gaps with theories and hypothesis" is also a joke right?

The bible and the notion of God is also an impossibility whose gaps have been filled with fairy tales and wild fantasy... i think the expectation that scientists should know everything about evolution and be able to explain all of it is also unrealistic. A process that has been in train for at least 6 billion years on this planet takes time to evaluate scientifically let alone the infinite extent of the universe. It is too huge to ever know everything that science needs to explain...

You settle for an explanation via a book written by men channeling angels which documents the expected demise of humanity, as some sort of revelation that only the bible has the monopoly on... I dare say any philosopher could have and did see for themselves throughout the ages, that humanity is fucked, corrupt, debauched, however you want to characterise it.

Do you believe that Earth is the centre of the universe and that God made all of it just for us?
Is God incompetent for making a world in which his right hand angel is corrupted and wreaks the havoc satan supposedly wields across humanity? Its one thing to say God doesnt do bad things its all mankind's fault, but what about satan? He/she/it is part of Gods kingdom not the human plane so the problem starts up there already not down here.... peace

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Ignorance, ignorance everywhere! :P

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:26 pm

I still recon Budda's Big Fart Theory is sik :/
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Gubben mate, my advice at this point is to save your breath. How many times has he said he's not posting in this thread any more? I mean, we all knew he would, people like him can't stay away, but at this stage of the game replying to his posts is basically feeding the troll.
Sorry dv8 but I am now past of the point of trying to pretend to respect your opinion - you clearly have no respect for anyone elses and your posts are now becoming insulting, so why should I? Don't bother replying to me, I won't read it. Just be happy that I'm going to hell and that you tried your best.

It's probably for the best that this thread be locked since there is no hope of any intelligent discussion taking place (and by intelligent I mean "free of inane fundamentalist apocalyptic doom mongering". I apologise for not being able to think of a stronger word than inane at the moment).

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:19 pm

"you follow the crowd that follows God"
I follow no crowd , i go against the crowd actually .
As i said i've believed in god from a very young age .
My parents are both atheists as are my two brothers and my sister .

Interstingly tho my (22) yr old daughter is doing a bachelor of science at uni and been an
atheist all her life , wasnt till she studied biology did she come to the conclusion that a creator
was the best explanation of how we came to be .
I have spoken very little to my daughter about my beliefs , and dont talk to anyone about my beliefs
unless they ask .

"Do you believe that Earth is the centre of the universe and that God made all of it just for us?"
Gubs are you serious ? im much smarter than u give me credit for if that was indeed a qusetion .

No i dont believe where the centre of the universe , i dont know if life exists on other planets , what i beleive
is that man IS the supreme being if there is other life and that what is happening on Earth will affect all life for all eternity .
(its a courtcase) What eternity will hold i dont know , i only know what god has communicated through the bible , from the beginning
till the end , what happens after has not been told .

"Is God incompetent for making a world in which his right hand angel is corrupted and wreaks the havoc satan supposedly wields across humanity?"
His right hand angel was jesus , satan had free will and wanted gods creation for his own , yes the spirit/angel realm knows good and bad .
So yes god knows bad , we as fathers know bad but we protect our kids from it , the same as god has tried to , our kids have free will , they choose to obey us or they dont , they may think they know it all and usually get into trouble for not listening .

I really enjoy talking with evolutionists who have a concept of evolution , i find it terribly frustrating debating with poeple who have no knowledge of either the bible or evolution , im deeper than that , not saying anybody here is shallow but have clearly not scratched below the surface .

Return to “Talk Zone”