The God Delusion

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The God Delusion

Postby hardy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 pm

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:22 pm

christ's bogus adventure...deuteronomy 90210 rotflmao

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:23 pm

yer you gotta Be Prepared as the old saying goes !?!
find a Crowbar ?!?

Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:37 pm

lol @ noobi

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:42 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe

[Göbekli Tepe [ɡøbe̞kli te̞pɛ][2] ("Potbelly Hill"[3]) is a Neolithic (stone-age) hilltop sanctuary erected at the top of a mountain ridge in southeastern Anatolia, some 15 kilometers (9 mi) northeast of the town of Şanlıurfa (formerly Urfa / Edessa). It is the oldest known human-made religious structure.[1][4] The site was most likely erected by hunter-gatherers in the 10th millennium BCE (c. 12,000 years ago) ]

[The archaeologists estimate that up to 500 persons were required to extract the heavy pillars from local quarries and move them 100–500 meters (330–1,640 ft) to the site.[23] The pillars weigh 10–20 metric tons (10–20 long tons; 11–22 short tons); with one found still in its quarry weighing 50 tons]

lol @ "hunters and gatherers"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacsayhuam%C3%A1n

http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_9.htm

[The wall or rampart is the most impressive section, built with enormous carved limestone boulders, this construction has a broken line that faces to the main plaza called Chuquipampa which is a slope with 25 angles and 60 walls.The biggest carved boulder of the first wall weighs about 70 tons and like all of the other rocks was brought from a quarry called Sisicancha, three kilometers away and where there are still rocks that were transported part of the way. ]

[The stones fit so perfectly that no blade of grass or steel can slide between them. There is no mortar.
They often join in complex and irregular surfaces that would appear to be a nightmare for the stonemason.]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnac_stones

[The Carnac stones are an exceptionally dense collection of megalithic sites around the French village of Carnac, in Brittany, consisting of alignments, dolmens, tumuli and single menhirs. The more than 3,000 prehistoric standing stones were hewn from local rock and erected by the pre-Celtic people of Brittany, and are the largest such collection in the world.[1]...

Most of the stones are within the Breton village of Carnac, but some to the east are within La Trinité-sur-Mer. The stones were erected at some stage during the Neolithic period, probably around 3300 BC, but some may date to as old as 4500 BC.[]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

[Coral Castle is a stone structure created by the Latvian American eccentric Edward Leedskalnin (1887-1951) north of the city of Homestead, Florida in Miami-Dade County at the intersection of South Dixie Highway (U.S. 1) and West 157th Avenue. The structure comprises numerous megalithic stones (mostly limestone formed from coral), each weighing several tons.[2] It currently serves as a privately-operated tourist attraction. Coral Castle is noted for urban legends surrounding its creation that claim it was built single-handedly by Leedskalnin using magnetism and/or supernatural abilities.[3]]

[The Coral Castle site states that "if anyone ever questioned Ed about how he moved the blocks of coral, Ed would only reply that he understood the laws of weight and leverage well." [5] He also stated that he had "discovered the secrets of the pyramids",[15] which of course could be interpreted in either esoteric or engineering terms.]

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Noobitor brings the win to this thread! Nice vid find mate - i lol'd .... aloooot!
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Noobitor! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm so lucky I own the Fallout, Gears of war and Left 4 Dead Series... Otherwise I would not be as prepared as I am now for the apocalypse ROFL! Pure Gold!
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:47 am

lmao noob - "how to use medical packs to heal zombie bites"

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:44 pm

cheers guys :)
but getting back on topic ,but with currently current affairs , this one is a classic take on religion and politics

http://www.theonion.com/video/romney-to ... ers,27788/
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:19 am

OMG noob thats the best video hahhaha i love it how they are so serious im like crying of laughter
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Thanks to Jay for the influence earlier :D

Brunowa
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby Brunowa » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:30 pm

HAHAHA Hardy!!! m8 I have no words for the lolage I've just had :P
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:11 pm

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:45 pm

In the interest of keeping this thread on topic I bring you the ANSWER!!!!! Benny Lava.... You know u remember it! This explains religion and all subsequent topics. I shall end this thread with a video. May you all find peace and agreement after this.

Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

Return to “Talk Zone”