The God Delusion

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:53 am

Quote from The God Delusion

"“No reputable scientist disputes it, and no unbiased reader will close the book doubting it.”

So if scientists dont agree with the above all supreme dawkins we are all dumb , he is the highest of them all , his self assured view of himself and his aproach is the most biased , big headed views i have ever read .

His approach to inform is intertwined with the personall attack of ALL who do not agree with HIS views .
The most arrogant of arrogant , why would anybody read a book from him , unless they a shared anit-religious views ?
Poeple who buy this book imo have already made up their mind before they pull it of the shelf .

Wonder if anybody here has read " the Evolution Delusion " .

Again i ask [ what is science not telling us ]
a Well maintained campaighn to delude the entire world in more than one area has been maintained by media And governments to
decieve the puppets poeple are becomming .
As the bible says " let them who have eyes see " " let them that have ears hear " " Do not be decieved as the whole world is "
We are living in the time when ppl will re-evaluate their beliefs and question what is happening to the world , no body here can honestly deny the fact as previously shown that everybody is wondering where we are headed .
We live in important times , all i say to atheists is to keep an open mind and dont be/become puppets .

Kindest regards all , i have the deepest respect for all ppl , and of course the PIT community .

cheers.

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:47 am

Honestly, I feel sorry for you Dv8, if this is what you actually believe. But then again, if you constrain yourself to have to blindly believe what a 2000-year-old book says, it's not surprising that you lack the critical thinking abilities to reason about different ideas in a rational manner.

Everyone here is stupider for having read your ramblings.
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Brunowa
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby Brunowa » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:35 pm

" blindly believe what a 2000-year-old book says, it's not surprising that you lack the critical thinking abilities to reason about different ideas in a rational manner."

No its not blind belief , dont assume you know what or what not i have researched , dont assume i have innability to think critically .

" Everyone here is stupider for having read your ramblings. '
whatever blink that what just disrespecfull , i could lower myself to the standard you have but i wont .

Dont feel sorry for someone(me) or something(bible) you have no idea of .
with that insult tho dont ever speak to me again , in any which way or form , that was totally uncalled for .

and Brunowa , i have an open mind mate to evolution and science so dont assume you know me either "Ohh the irony"
I bet i have more of an understanding of so called evoultion than you do of the bible so dont insult my intelliegence .

The majority of the ppl on this earth believe the bs the government and media tell them , thats what i meant by puppets .
PPL beleive terrorists brought down the towers ., ppl believe the U.S government got bin laden as stated , have you asked yourselves
Why the U.S.A goverment would give the #1 terrorist in the world a burial at sea , and not show of the trophy to the world as the
U.S.A is so renown for , or keep him alive as the ultimate source of information on terrorism ?
So dont call me a puppet ty .

Enough said .

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Re:

Postby Saratoga » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:52 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Lets not force the locking of this thread due personal droning & attacks pls .... Thx

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 pm

... for all we really know, the 'big bang' could be nothing more than a 'big fart' after Jesus, Alah & Budda had a 'big party' !
... and the 'Bible' nothing more than a night time story handed down from Martian to Jupitarian to Earthling !

Brunowa
Clan Member

Postby Brunowa » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Dv8, my comment was not aimed at you but aimed at Religion in general

hardy

Re: Re:

Postby hardy » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 pm

I have come to learn that some people cant be taught anything new because they think they know it all, already, effectively blocking them from learning.

Dv8 your comment - "as i really dont care , what science has supposedly discovered . I dont need science just common sense really to know that life cannot form from the impossible odds of blind chance creating even the simplist ( although complex ) of organisms", - and yet you attribute that occurence to God... who created God...? And if you believe so fanatically words 'channeled' from 'angels' 2000 years ago to the exclusion of anything new, no matter what it is, then this discussion will indeed go in circles.

i'd be very interested to know what research you did that unveiled your eyes from this apparent blind belief?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:13 pm

ty toga , great to see someone here has respect if anything .
Im clearly the 1% tho , and dont care .

Gubben i must say belief in evoltion would make my life a hell of a lot easier , and read the scientific journal for some basic information about evolution amongst many many other sources , if you are a scientist you,d probably be able to understand the terminology used to teach there point of view .

The teaching of evolution as ive said is taught by ppl taught evolution .
And i bet i,ve read more on evolution vs creation than you , no disrespect intended .
And yer i,ll say it again common sense tells me life cannot come from no life .

And if science has not got all the answers on evolution and is in its infacy , as we are as understanding of so called science , how is it so hard to believe that if Life can come from nothing why cant a god ?
That he has said in the bible that at present man is incapable of comprehending all things god has done and that things will be clearer after the end of this system when everything will be revealed .

But toga i,d recommend locking the thread as it is me against everybody , and i wont contribute any further
so their obviously wont be any argument , but im not gonna expose myself to further belittling because i stand up for what i think is a more logical explanation of the begginning of life ...
Blink dont expect me to unfreeze u in freezetag :nono:

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:30 pm

don't lock the thread just because dv8 claims he won't post in it any more, no reason why the rest of us can't carry on a conversation.

I haven't been reading your posts for the last few pages dv8, but I have noticed you starting to make multiple posts in a row, just like henry used to do. Do you really want to be the new henry phox?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:54 pm

" Do you really want to be the new henry phox? "
yes unfortuanately i,ll have to respond to that because (what) because henry fox was a minority are you saying
shutup for the sake of continuall attacks ? (that won't happen)

I see no comparison with the multiple posts comment only in our beliefs ?
wheres henry now , in a better place no doubt ?

Its ok if ppl are total wankers but believe in creation and you are the worst of stupidity on show ,
and i,ll stipulate that you see it often in a pub scene , wankers everywere , they fight against each other
on anything , but mention religion and their united .
And im not in anyway saying anyone here is a wanker , i respect everybodies opinion , the comparison probably between me and henry is that i,ll go the same way .

No more comment from me , i havent attacked so i dont need an attack to try to draw me back in .
my views are known , yes discuss it amongst yourselves by all means .
But without me and henry wheir will it go ?

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 pm

so that qualifies as an attack? My point is, multiple posts in a row means you're basically talking to yourself, just like henry used to do.

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”