The God Delusion

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

disgracian
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby disgracian » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:16 pm

Cheers,

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:25 pm

You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:00 pm

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:13 am

Last edited by GURU on Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:16 am

Cheers,

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:07 pm

personally i am catholic and i aint very religiuos is myslef! cant tyoe either . :D

i think religion is a bad thing! it is a major cause of wars! + violence etc etc.

i tend to agree with DV8 in some respects in that, ok, u say wot u wont, but no need to be rude about it in here. its ok to have a diff opinion but u shouldnt really bag each other about it.

or we will have a WAR ! [keep the debate/topic nice please ladies.} hehe :D

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:17 pm

It is also just as rude to downplay the theory of evolution albeit that it is a theory. It has its gaps which is understandable but it does have basis and evidence to support it. As for intelligent design I fail to see how it works concidering that it cannot be proven that God exists or doesn't exist.

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:13 pm

the only thing im sure of is - " overclocking RULES" ! no debate here ! its a FACT ! hehe hahah :P

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:48 pm

man, i love the avatar sammus
Long live the =PiT=

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:58 pm

ID is about as useful in a scientific context as a one-legged man in an arse-kicking contest. It boils down to "that's really complex, therefore there had to be a designer!" apparently without concern for the fact that something which could design something so complex would have to be complex itself and therefore have to have a designer, which would have to have a designer, etc. etc.
Cheers,

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:17 pm

round and round we go , were it stops nobody knows ...

I think disgracian , if u were so sure about evolution u wouldnt have to prove anything here .

cheer,s ...

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:38 pm

Yeah Nice avatar Sammus.
Attachments
miracle.gif
miracle.gif (60.85 KiB) Viewed 3319 times

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:33 pm

And if you were secure then you wouldn't have to make sighs or silly little ad hom comments. Either man up or ignore the thread if you don't like it.
Cheers,

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:44 pm

Man up ?

hey im man enough to say i believe in god , and the bible a book that has not changed in thousands of years , and u are ok saying u believe in evolution an ever changing theory , theories of men who are forever challenging each others theories , are u sure U know what u believe or will it change as the theories change ?

and disgracian , have a look back over your comments of this post , u have the cheek to tell me not to sigh ....Quote to fig that u wrote amongst many others "That's okay, you're obviously too fragile to be exposed to a different opinion. Run along now "

u have no respect for other poeples opinions what so ever , all u can come up with is a smart ass comment for the viewers of this post ...

well done...

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:09 pm

i think there is a god but u can stick ya religion. :)

Return to “Talk Zone”