The God Delusion

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

figgy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby figgy » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:49 pm

i just think its funny you ran henry into his own private section no-one had access to unless requested when he spoke his thoughts on religion but your athiest bullshit goes free in general, gg

disgracian
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby disgracian » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:20 pm

Oh cry me a river. There's a big difference between the avalanche of godspam henry flooded this forum with in an obvious intent to convert everybody, and an announcement about a new book or a new scientific discovery.
Cheers,

figgy

Postby figgy » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:23 pm

awwwwww, get fucked

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:24 pm

deja vu. Here we go again 8)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:28 pm

A robust response, figgy. I salute you!
Cheers,

figgy

Postby figgy » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:52 pm

yeah disg, i don't live or die by trying to sound smarter than i am on the intarweb, i just say what i think, so please see above

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:47 am

That's okay, you're obviously too fragile to be exposed to a different opinion. Run along now...
Cheers,

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:34 pm

agreed fig ...

so you,s have faith in governments ?

god help you .

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:02 am

Sprechen ze English?
Cheers,

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:20 am

Havnt u guys heard the rulzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Dont argue bout religion or governments as every one thinks they rite!
I personally dont believe in the bible crap!
I think it is fiction ,prolly made up bye a few old cunts smoking too much weed , thinking "hey lets fuck up millions of people's minds and make a shitload of money as well" and they wrote the bible!
HOW GULLIBLE IS THE HUMAN RACE FOR FUCK SAKE!
It was written hundreds of years after the old cunt got nailed! (to the cross)
I have never read it, and never will!
The catholic church is one of the richest organisations in the world! (think about that next time the dish floats on past), and the cunts still ask for handouts!
Young ppl are scared into prayer as children taught the have faith or u will go to hell (scare mongering!)
Well hell has all the sex,drugs and rock and roll so SEND ME DOWN !!!!!!!!!
There is religion and realism
My view is when u die u get bbq'd or ur burried for the worms to eat!
Well thats my view !

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:25 am

Why are you so angry, Scummy? You need Jesus as your personal saviour. ;)

ROFL LOL!
Cheers,

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:14 pm

Go Scummy! Angry it up a notch for all the atheists :D

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:05 pm

LOL Scummy's turned into Sam Kekovich! ;)

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:56 pm

rofl!

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:58 pm

Who the fuck is Sam Kekovich ?

Return to “Talk Zone”