Tribes 2

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Renzokuken
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tribes 2

Postby Renzokuken » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Hey I have recently gotten into the mood of tribes *been watching to much tribes ascend videos* but since my comp cant run tribes ascend and i lack money anyone up for some old school tribes 2 no one plays vengence so hehe but i heard tribes 2 is more popular and i found some 2011 tribes 2 tourneys so thats a good sign

anyone keen hehe!
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:13 am

hehe did a bit of beta testing for Tribes ascend. pretty cool game if your computer can fully handle it (might've been the glitches/bugs on my side tho lol)
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Tribes was good :-0 havent seen the later ones ...

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:40 am

Loved tribes 1. Hated T 2 cause it killed T1 comps :)

If you head over to http://www.bittah.com Renz they still have PUG nights each week I think.

kdawg

Re: Tribes 2

Postby kdawg » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Ask me on IRC if you want to go mess around in a server. You really need a lot of people to get a good game going.

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:17 pm

isn't there many public matches kdawg ? ?

kdawg

Postby kdawg » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:44 am

Not in our region as far as I know, but as frodo said, there are a few guys who organise matches every now and again.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Bittah does T1 once a week and T 2 once a week also.
Can't remember which one on which night. Might be a bit of high skill lvl to start off though as I remember a lot of the guys still playing as being good players back in 98.

Return to “Talk Zone”