taking a break...

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kamikazee
Admin

taking a break...

Postby Kamikazee » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:04 pm

Hey Everyone,

Just thought i'd throw this out there...

Ive had a fair few things go wrong lately (ie losing alot of data i was working on with my computer, stuff with my car, uni, and then their is the military side of things) ... As you could of noticed I am wee bit stressed and it hasnt taken much for me to ark up (*points to a certain thread*). I'll still be around for the next 2 weeks or so but i need to focus elswhere (uni->maths\physics).
Then after that I will be spending 3.5 weeks out field on a trainingX ..

BTW, if you still dont have access to the appropriate areas let me know and i'll fix them. Ie if you were a clan member and dont have access to the clan forums.

I'll be gone from around the 17th November till around the 11th December.
I know this will probably conflict with the ctf finals.. which sucks but ow well.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

pinkpussy
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby pinkpussy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:44 pm

Hi Kami :)

Yep sounds like you deserve a break - I got tired just reading your reponse HeHe

Yell out if there is something I can do to help out :D

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:36 pm

Im sure iv already read this..
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:39 pm

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:40 pm

Rusty
Clan Member

Postby Rusty » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:23 am

Good Luck with it all kami hope you get it all sorted mate.

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:44 am

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:28 pm

yeah real life should usually take precendence over inter-life (unless you're cybering blink of course). Good luck mate, and make sure you shoot someone for the PiT. Doesn't matter who as long as its bandit ;)

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:12 pm

sshhh... i told blink i wouldnt tell
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:19 am

goddamnit kami!
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

bandit
Clan Member

Postby bandit » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:49 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”