pls bomba...

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sifz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

pls bomba...

Postby sifz » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:51 pm

"u were a dickhead" quote from bomba just now in game about my exit from PiT

fair enough that I reacted badly to what happened in the game that night that led me to (in my mind) temporarily leave PiT.

but the truth needs to be stated (seeing as there's still a few bs opinions floating around) - bomba told me to shutup for no good reason; i was having a very bad week personally and reacted to this poorly. i recanted my position to no avail. that's the end of the story.

so bomba - while there may be some truth to what you say there - u also acted like a dickhead. no offence - we both adults :)

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:00 pm

tissue?
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Re: pls bomba...

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:05 pm

"u were a dickhead", was the reason why i told you to shutup for the original issue, not for leaving pit.

"bomba told me to shutup for no good reason".
look sif everyone knows the long drawn out reason why i told you to shutup, the threads still there in the clan section. its been read to death, wtf are you hoping to achieve by bringing this up again?

how did i know you were having a bad week when you were acting like a wankstain?, i told you to shutup, and for good reason, get over it ffs, you're not fcking innocent so stop trying to get symphathy votes.

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Oh man here we go again ffs

sifz

Postby sifz » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:33 pm

H - no we aren't don't worry :)

bomba - the only reason i bring it up is cause of the crassness in game. in a shallow world we were both dickheads but in reality there is some sensitivity and understanding that is needed here and with all the comments in game tonight it seemed prudent to say something to attempt to assist those who need it. yes, you weren't to know what is happening in my personal life at the time, but i completely disagree there was a good reason and as i said before i've seen far, far worse and you've remained silent. insinuating i am looking for "sympathy votes" is ridiculous - you're assuming things.

cresh - you need help - here's a little for you:
wis·dom
noun
the quality or state of being wise; knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.
scholarly knowledge or learning: the wisdom of the schools.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:41 pm

"the crassness in game"
wtf are you talking about?

"and with all the comments in game tonight it seemed prudent to say something to attempt to assist those who need it."
again wtf are you talking about?

heres another meaning of wisdom, mine,
to know when to stfu, and im taking my own advice, bye

sifz

Postby sifz » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 pm

yeah i don't think you are able to understand what i am talking about bomba. things like this escape you i think - again no offence - and that's why you can justify what you did in the first place.

maybe you should've stfu in the first place and none of this would've happened?...

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:50 pm

bomb, add..its wise to use tissues :)

also, dont talk to me about wisdom, have a good hard look at urself..i dont even know why u brang up wisdom? i dont need to be wise to know u needed a friend to give u a tissue..sadly..i was wrong :(

sifz

Postby sifz » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:52 pm

cresh your sarcasm only betrays you

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:00 am

how come all the crazy stuff happens when im not in game... its a consparicy i tell you
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:14 am

They say quake is a conspiracy in itself

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:18 am

your level of maturity for your age betrays u :)

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:16 am

fucking lol. summer bay :D

sifz

Postby sifz » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:56 am

lol boogz

cresh making wild statements only again betrays u - i could say ur an immature little fucktard but i dont cause using someone's age to slander them is gay - maybe try the wisdom thing...here's a little hint - use virtue....you know what that is right? oh and mind ur own fkn business k plx thx (if you've got nothing constructive to say in a topic that isn't exactly a joke then butt the fuck out?)

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:28 am

enough of this stupidity. locked!
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Return to “Talk Zone”