Scrim orgs.

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
enemesis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Scrim orgs.

Postby enemesis » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:46 pm

hai PiT I would like to cordially invite u to add me on facebook and then I can add u to the chc fb page :) two way communications is the epitome of scrim organisation ;) hahahaha :)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000451982562

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:50 pm

I don't use facebook heh.., some of the other guys here probably do. If your ever after a scrim or anything like that you can contact us here, contact us on 4sg, contact us on ql and contact us on irc :)

enemesis

Postby enemesis » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 pm

lol Hardy ino :) however if u would so wish to scrim with chc this is the best place for you to contact us . :)

Return to “Talk Zone”