Haai!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

offthepage

Haai!

Postby offthepage » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Hi Guys! Thought I'd introduced myself. :)

Name's Tracey, 24 years old, straight out of uni.

I used to play Q3 5 years or so ago, mostly RA3 for around 2 years and am only just getting back into it now. I've been exploring different games and I really like CTF & duelling so am looking for people to play with! Total newb though, only just starting out. :)

I've only ever been one clan before, cV, started with grrrdian.

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Hi otp and Welcome :)

Grrdian mentioned you were interested in finding a ctf clan to play with. Stick around and play some games with us, best way for people in this clan to get to know you :).

Lately we have been playing ctf almost every night. Alot of the guys here predominantly play InstaCtf however there are quite a few that play all modes.

See you round ;)

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Yo pageless, welcome to our humble home.
Hang around & enjoy the forum.
I look forward to pwning some one at last :D
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

offthepage

Postby offthepage » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Hardy: Thanks, awesome, will do!

Sara: Hah, I expect to be schooled!!

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:44 pm

offthepage, did you go by the name 'retribution' in q3?
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

offthepage

Postby offthepage » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Yea i did blink! :) haha you remember me?

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:36 am

yep, i remmeber when grrd had his training wheels on and was trying to start his cv clan :P
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:25 am

Hi tracey :) What did you study at uni?

offthepage

Postby offthepage » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:07 am

blink: I think I remember... were you also known as blinkatesh, and black and yellow and white, and part of nF (or something like that)? :D

anom: i did medicine, so i'm Dr. Tracey now haha. Be afraid, be very very afraid.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:43 am

hey i've dueled u a few times and seen u around, potential city :) welcome to the forums otp :D
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:42 pm

hiya otp :)

grrrdian

Re: Haai!

Postby grrrdian » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:23 pm

yeah me and offthepage (aka retribution) started cV, my first ever q3 clan :DD (its gone all downhill from there lul)
i looked at the clans list, thought offthepage should try playing with some mature guys. you guys also have divisions, and she seems to have taken a liking for instagib, so could only recommend one clan :) hope i wasnt too presumptuous.

i doubt its worth much, but i'll vouch for otp. good character, calm and mature, highly educated (this is a resume application!!!) and interested in ql (look at her stats/past matches page :D).

offthepage

Postby offthepage » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Thanks guys! :)

and lol grrd: "calm and mature"!!! :P

anomvoltz

Re: Haai!

Postby anomvoltz » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:17 am

She's also heartless, merciless and kills you every god damn round.. :ugh:

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 am

Calm and Mature are two words i am unfamiliar with.

Welcome to the forum OTP, looking forward to having a game or two
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

Return to “Talk Zone”