How does your room compete =D

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kev88au

Postby kev88au » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:05 pm

lol >.< it's not really hard, couple of screws...

It's like getting up to go to bed. It's not the journey from my computer chair to my bed which is the hard part, it's the initial motivation required to move

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:11 pm

An old pic, but this is my lounge room PC and 'monitor'.
Attachments
jofs-lounge.jpg
(124.69 KiB) Downloaded 457 times

kev88au

Postby kev88au » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:43 am

that looks semi-hardcore..

I had my computer plugged into the wide screen in the loungerrom before.. not as good as I though it would be to play quake on

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:55 am

It kicks ass for gaming, but the only real problem is the kb and mouse is awkward to use sitting on the lounge. I currently rest a panel of wood on my lap with and use that as a table lol. Gotta come up with something better. I don't think I'd like to use in any competetive game playing though... while it's a lot of fun on the big screen I think it makes it a lot harder to aim accurately. Driving games are sweet though.

Also it's not too good for reading or general PC work. I only use it for gaming, music and movies.

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:43 pm

yep its an old pic with the old forums ! hehe oh how they will be missed! :(
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:44 pm

Ahh nice jof,

kev88au

Postby kev88au » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:44 pm

lol guro, I probably wouldn't notice that myself, but now that you mention it I do ^_^.

and yeah about the aiming, I was playing quake on the wide screen out in the loungeroom and it wasn't as cool as I thought it would be >.< But racing games are always hardcore...

Return to “Talk Zone”