Christmas Loot!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

disgracian
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby disgracian » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:20 am

Pre-built PCs are getting so damn cheap now. Even just a few years ago you'd be mad not to build it yourself if you had the time and knowledge. Now it's hard to say.
Cheers,

Leone
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Leone » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:42 am

If it says Dell then it's easy....don't buy it ;)

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:37 pm

well better late than never .
got some munchies, a food guide book to healthy eating and a chopping baord, and the ex misses bought me a acdc dvd set .dunno whether it was supposed to be from the kids or not?. must have been at the last minute cos still had the price on it an no wrapping. she told me not to buy n e thing for her so i didnt just a card but.
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Return to “Talk Zone”